This was a style-defining year for Kate Middleton. Not only did she offer a second round of maternity looks — given this was the year she gave birth to her daughter, Princess Charlotte — but she also tried on new silhouettes, new designers, and two tiaras for size.
We saw Kate in one satin, floral Erdem gown that came right out of left field, and she even turned up the glamour in a powder-blue Jenny Packham number for a James Bond premiere. Plus, Kate wore two lacy Dolce & Gabbana minis that proved what the fashion world’s always expected to be true: she was born to wear the Italian label.
And though she’s always proving her smart and sophisticated style prowess, we sorted through Kate’s best outfits and narrowed it down to 10 you’ve got to see again.
1. Wearing an Alexander McQueen coat
2. Wearing a Madderson London dress.
3. Wearing a Seraphine dress and coat.
4. Wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress.
5. Wearing an Alexander McQueen coat and Jane Taylor fascinator.
6. Wearing a Hobbs coat and Mulberry clutch.
7. Wearing a Mulberry coat.
8. Wearing a Tory Burch dress.
9. Wearing a Jenny Packham dress and the Lotus (or Papyrus) tiara by Garrard, which dates back to 1923.
10. Wearing an Erdem dress and Anya Hindmarch clutch.
Article Courtesy : PopSugar.com